These start at the beginning of each bowling year in May. A fee is payable in advance for each competition entered.
Closing entry date is: 22nd April 2013.
- Men’s Championship – Singles
- Men’s Championship -Pairs Partner Name…………………………….
- All Members – 2 Wood Championship
- All Members – Handycap – Singles
- All Members – Handycap – Pairs
- All Members – Singles Wish Win (limited entry)
- All Members – Seven-Up Singles *
- All Members – Veterans Singles **
- Ladies – Championship Singles
- Mixed Pairs Partner Name…………………………….
To eligible for the All Members – Singles Wish Win Limited entry, you must NOT have won ANY outdoor competitions at ANY club.
* All entrants must make themselves available to mark matches.
** Entrants must be over 65 or over on 1st May this year.
Competition rules are on display in the pavilion. It is recommended that these are read and particular note taken of any alterations which have taken place.
Only entries submitted by form will be considered. Each entry requires a fee of £1.00 per competition.
Club by-laws include: The Bowling Club Competitions in any one season to full and junior members who:
- Have not entered the county competitions under the name of any other club.
- Do not participate in the competitions of any other club.
- Do not take part in any local district league competitions for any other club.
Each competition is played under a referee to whom any queries concerning dates of play etc. must be refered.
Finals must be played on Finals Day. The committee, reserve the right to alter this if players are involved in finals of prestigious competitions such as E.B.A., L&SCBA etc, or if the green is unfit for play.